[TxMt] LaTeX spelling

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Feb 22 03:35:20 UTC 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, at 10:13 PM, Nathan Paxton wrote:
> 	I don't think so.

Perhaps I wasn't very clear, either the Source bundle shows up in the
list of bundles in the Bundle editor, or it doesn't. If it doesn't
then you need to click on the Filter List... button at the bottom of
the bundle editor and enable it.

I take it you mean that you checked there and it does indeed appear,
in which case it is mysterious that you have problems. Do the
problems persist if you disable CocoAspell and use the built in spell
checker? I don't personally use CocoAspell, never found the need for
it, but perhaps it's useful. In any case, it would be helpful to know
if the problem appears only with CocoAspell, or with any spell checker.

Can you send us a screenshot showing the bad highlighting?

> I haven't done anything to those bundles except perhaps update them
> from the svn when I have updated the bundles in general.
>
> -N

Haris