[TxMt] LaTeX spelling

Nathan Paxton napaxton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 01:51:33 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have TM 1.5.4 and Cocoaspell on OX 10.4.8.  When I write a LaTeX
document, the spelling unit marks all my LaTeX syntax as incorrect
spelling.  I've set the spelling to use the English aspell dictionary,
and everything works nicely in TeXShop, for example, but I can't
figure out what to do to get this to work in TM.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Best,
-N

--
----------
Nathan A. Paxton

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
        - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
        -Coco Chanel