[TxMt] Run Script (PyMate) Bug in TextMate Version 1.5.4 (1360) [2007-02-13: REVISION 1360]

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 16:21:51 UTC 2007

Harold,

Are there any files in the directories ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/ or /Library/Application Support/TextMate/?  It's possible
that you have an older version of the Support directory in one of
those folders.  If you do see a Support folder in one of those
directories, it is OK to delete it.  Restart TextMate and see if you
still get a hung PyMate when running the test script.

- Alex