[TxMt] Docbook?

Wolfgang Machert wmachert at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:29:09 UTC 2007

Or if you like to get a pdf version you might want to have a look at
FOP/XEP/Prince/Whatever, download it and use that in combination with
the fo stylesheet:

xsltproc http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/fo/
docbook.xsl example.xml | xep -out example.book

Some time ago i noted down some basics about that process in case i
forget them - maybe this is what you where looking for: http://
wmachert.blogspot.com/2006/09/docbook-transformation-made-easy.html