[TxMt] Docbook?

Horst Gutmann zerok at zerokspot.com
Tue Feb 13 18:24:37 UTC 2007

If you want to transform it to (x)HTML all you need is the DocbookXSL
package which you can find on [1].

Then simply run for example `xsltproc
${PATH_TO_EXTRACTED_DOCBOOKXSL_FOLDER}/xhtml/docbook.xsl mydocbook.xml >
mydocbook.html` to create the HTML version (single-page) of
mydocbook.xml :)

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook