[TxMt] svn commit problem: CMPluginExamineContext-m is not under version control

Jon Evans jon.evans at pobox.com
Wed Feb 7 12:54:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

This keeps catching me out...

 From the subversion status window, I click the commit button. From
the commit window, I type in my commit message, then from the option
menu/button I click "Choose None". Then in the list I check the file
that I want to commit.

I get this message at the bottom of the status window:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: '/Users/evansj/rails/project/CMPluginExamineContext-m' is not
under version control

N.B. CMPluginExamineContext-m is not the name of the file I tried to
commit, and does not even exist in my project.

If instead of using the menu button I *manually* untick all the files
that the commit message doesn't apply to, it all works fine.

I am using the latest svn for the whole of /Library/Application\
Support/TextMate/

Thanks,

Jon