[TxMt] Problems With the Blogging Bundle

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Feb 6 13:35:38 UTC 2007

On Feb 6, 2007, at 8:12 AM, Thomas Bohn wrote:

> You are right, it didn't work. But set up my weblog besides the
> example entry and was able to choose one weblog. After that it doesn't
> fetch my articles.

Oh I was referring to the file titled: com.macromates.textmate.plist,
not the preference file for the blogging bundle.
com.macromates.textmate.plist contains a whole bunch of info related
to TM in general, window locations, soft-wrap settings and other user
preferences. Sometimes it gets corrupted and/or has misleading
information.

> Thomas

Haris