[TxMt] Tab trigger discoverability

Sun Feb 4 05:31:13 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I'm just using the HTML bundle for the first time.  I was thinking
it would be great if the tab triggers for more discoverable.  Hence
this feature suggestion:

   When hitting tab would trigger a tab-trigger, change the cursor.
It would only need/should only be a subtle change - change its colour
from black to navy blue.  You'd then get an indication that something
would happen if you hit tab.  You could try it - and undo if it
doesn't do what you want.

   At the moment there could be all sorts of triggers that I just
don't know I'm missing...

Cheers,

Will         :-}