[TxMt] Open Document(s) in Running Browser - Does Nothing

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Feb 4 16:14:21 UTC 2007

On Feb 4, 2007, at 10:56 AM, Roger Roelofs wrote:

> This brings me to my newbie question.  What is the best method for
> submitting suggested patches to bundles?

Just send them to this list, almost all bundle developers read it to
some extend. Or, if the bundle is a really obscure one, you can try
contacting the bundle developer (usually found by doing an svn log on
the bundle and seeing who committed the most to it., then using the
aliases page to locate them, when possible: http://macromates.com/
wiki/Main/Aliases ).

Welcome aboard!

Haris