[TxMt] Leopard borks Multimarkdown?

John Laudun jlaudun at mac.com
Thu Dec 20 05:50:00 UTC 2007

So I finally upgraded to Leopard, but somehow my Multimarkdown bundle
got borked? I went to preview a document in XHTML and got this:

/bin/bash: line 2: cd: ~/Library/Application Support/MultiMarkdown: No
such file or directory
/bin/bash: line 3: cd: bin: No such file or directory
/bin/bash: line 4: ./multimarkdown2XHTML.pl: No such file or directory

I remembered having some difficulties with this a while ago, but I
couldn't remember what I had done to straighten it out. I went to the
bundle's help file, thinking it might jog my memory, but it too is
coming up with a similar error report. Is this a problem a re-install
will solve? It's late and I don't think I'm seeing the obvious.

john