[TxMt] Matlab bundle

Don Kalar donkalar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:38:29 UTC 2007

Ahh, a good point. That brings us back to coming up with a clever way
of piping IO to a shell process, which is where I eventually gave up
because my methods were both fragile and unwieldy. Perhaps there's a
graceful hack out there? I still think something like the TerminalMate
plugin based on the iTerm codebase could be a means of embedding an
interactive shell (useful for R, matlab, irb, etc.), but that's a big
undertaking. I'll have to take a look at Thomas' Second Life bundle to
see how he's doing it.

cheers,
-d