[TxMt] Size of fonts when printing

Steven Finnegan sjf at controlsoftcorp.com
Thu Aug 30 13:24:20 UTC 2007

One of the very few complaints I have regarding Textmate is how it
handles font sizes for printed documents. I have the apple 30" cinema
display (beautiful!). The problem is that if I have a reasonably
small size font on the screen, the print size is huge. In order to
get the print on the page down to a reasonable font size, I have to
reduce the screen font size down to practically microscopic!

The help system mentions something about the Source Bundle having a
Bundles -> Source does not show it.

Anyway, I was wondering what other users have done to mitigate this
problem.

Thanks,
sjf