[TxMt] Re: Anyway to Trick Textmate to Print Double spaced?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:54:19 UTC 2007

On Aug 29, 2007, at 3:06 PM, Laudun John wrote:

> Given my ignorance, setting up MultiMarkdown can't be that hard.

Why do you need to install anything? The Markdown bundle contains
support for MultiMarkdown, as well as the MultiMarkdown.pl script
itself. The following simple document, when I did Bundles -> Markdown
-> MultiMarkdown -> Preview, was able to read and use the style sheet
just fine:

Format: Complete
CSS: file:///Users/haris/Desktop/testing/sheet.css

Hi there!

> Now, where's a piece of wood so I can knock on it.
>

> john

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College