[TxMt] LaTeX Edit Configuration File

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Sat Aug 25 16:43:14 UTC 2007

Starting a new thread because it is new issue.

> Updating should make both this and the overprint/overlayarea stuff
> work. I added some shortcuts for them and other beamer commands in
> the "Insert Environment/ Insert Command" dictionary.

After updating, I checked the configuration file via LaTeX → Edit
Configuration File and could not find these. I then checked /Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/
latex.config, and the changes were there, but have no effect---the
shortcuts do not work. In the past I have edited the configuration
file through the LaTeX bundle (I added support for the quote
environment which I use often). Does this mean that editing the
configuration file in this way somehow blocks the changes made to /
Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/
latex.config? Or am I doing something stupid? (Likely, I am afraid)

Best, Mark