[TxMt] Latex: Project Settinsgs, TM_LATEX_MASTER, ??? error message

Flo monkey2q at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:58:58 UTC 2007

Hi,
my TM is no. 1.5.6 (1405)

my global settings are:
TM_LATEX_VIEWER = Skim   ( I changed, just to try it)
TM_LATEX_COMPILER = latexmk.pl
TM_LATEX_ERRLVL = 2

my only project settings are:
TM_LATEX_MASTER = /Users/flo/Desktop/DiplomArbeit/070627_da_draft01/
da_draft01.tex

My Latex-Bundle:
I have taken the one shipped with TM in the first place, as I'm
currently working in a bigger project and I don't really want to
start messing a running system. (installing subversion) Anyway I have
tried the GetBundle-Bundle - but couldn't see any changes. (I'm new
to the subversion system - but I'm also still happy the way it is ;-))

PDFView vs. Skim
Yes you take notes in Skim, but as long as I work on the document,
Notes are no good in it either. I had PDFView reserved for my
document and Skim for all those I copy&paste from ;-)  Just my way of
doing things.

The issue:
still the same.
I hit "Typeset & Preview" from any document, that is part of my
project - and
-  I get the following error in the preview window:
- Hitting > "Latex > Project Management > Open Master File" it opens
the correct file.
- IN the external viewer the pdf gets updated.

Any ideas?
Cheers
flo