[TxMt] Latex: Project Settinsgs, TM_LATEX_MASTER, ??? error message

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:37:08 UTC 2007

So, this error seems to indicate that you somehow have set the
TM_LATEX_VIEWER variable or something like that, since it looks for
an extrernal viewer with the name of "/Users/flo/Desktop/DiplomArbeit/
070627_da_draft01/da_draft01.tex".

What version of TM are you using (found in the About box. Mine is
something like: Version 1.5.6 (1414) )?
Have you checked out the LaTeX bundle from the subversion repository,
or do you use the one that shipped with TextMate?
Btw, any reason you haven't started using Skim yet? PDFView is no
longer developed.

Haris