[TxMt] Flash Environment Issue

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:25:52 UTC 2007

I'll take a look at it. Could you please send me a swf file that
exhibits that behavior?

I don't think it's a bug with the bundle (it looks like a problem with
Web Preview) but I'd like to test it a bit before filling a bug : )

Also, it would help to know some details about your setup, specially
Flash Player version and Safari version...

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com