[TxMt] Re: New LaTeX Bundle + Master File + Completion

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Tue Aug 14 12:09:18 UTC 2007

Bastian,

The image drag and drop is working for me.  I can think of one thing that
may be causing your problem.  If you updated your Latex bundle in the last
few days you should also update the main support directory to get an updated
version of LaTeXUtils.rb

Brad

On 8/14/07, Bastian Philipps <bp.profiles at gmail.com> wrote:

> Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at ...> writes:
>

> > Bastian,
> >
> >       I believe this has been addressed by a recent commit by Brad. Let
> us
> > know if you are still having problems.
> >
> > Haris
>
> Haris, Brad,
>
> Recursive TextMate completion for references and citations now works like
> charm with both methods to specify a master file.
>
> As I having been following the list the last couple of days, I have to
> check if
> anyone else is seeing this
> In one of the svn checkins the last days, automatic image inclusion by
> drag-and-drop into a LaTeX file broke.
> If I drag an image into a file now I receive:
> /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/pathname.rb:189:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1: syntax error
> near
> unexpected token `('
> /bin/bash: -c: line 1: `dup': can't dup NilClass (TypeError)'initialize'
>         from /tmp/temp_textmate.ZUQ4tn:7:in
> rather than the usually code for a figure environment.
>
> Thanks for the great and quick work on the bundle
> Bastian

Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Luther College