[TxMt] Re: New LaTeX Bundle + Master File + Completion

Bastian Philipps bp.profiles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 07:21:23 UTC 2007

Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at ...> writes:

> Bastian,
>
> 	I believe this has been addressed by a recent commit by Brad. Let us
> know if you are still having problems.
>
> Haris

Haris, Brad,

Recursive TextMate completion for references and citations now works like a
charm with both methods to specify a master file.

As I having been following the list the last couple of days, I have to check if
anyone else is seeing this
In one of the svn checkins the last days, automatic image inclusion by
drag-and-drop into a LaTeX file broke.
If I drag an image into a file now I receive:
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/pathname.rb:189:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1: syntax error near
unexpected token `('
/bin/bash: -c: line 1: `dup': can't dup NilClass (TypeError)'initialize'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.ZUQ4tn:7:in
rather than the usually code for a figure environment.

Thanks for the great and quick work on the bundle
Bastian