[TxMt] signleton tags not supported with control-less than?

heckler0077 heckler0077 at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 8 22:00:26 UTC 2007

I used shift -> ctrl -> option -> H to select HTML from the list, if that's
what you mean.  It still doesn't work.  I think it was set to HTML the first
time, too, although I'm not sure, but the point is moot,because it still
doesn't work.  Thank you for your response, however.  Can you or anyone else
think of another reason for this problem.