[TxMt] Re: New Latex preferences don't work

guerom00 guerom00 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:13:30 UTC 2007

Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at ...> writes:

Thanks for your patience…
The only place I have all the Bundles is in
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy *

In ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles are
the modifications I've made to the pristine copies of the
bundles.

I know… You'll tell me that it should not be this way but
I kinda like this system (of course, if it breaks TM I'm
willing to change :D)

Right now, I do have latest versions of all the bundles in
my Pristine Copy folder but somehow out-of-date versions
show up in the Bundle Editor in TM ??? Not quite sure what
TM is loading here :D

I tried to delete Caches to no avail… I continue to search…

TIA

* /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles is empty.
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles contains
the few bundles “which ship” with TM. That's it.