[TxMt] Re: New Latex preferences don't work

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:54:01 UTC 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 11:38 AM, guerom00 wrote:

> Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at ...> writes:
>
>> The problem is that those bundles are not up-to-date.
>>

> Hmmm
> I thought this “svn update” would take care of that.
> I'm a little bit lost…

It will have updated the things that reside in the directory where
you did the update. However, this might not be all the bundles, and
it might also not include the support directory. If you have versions
saved under /Library/... or ~/Library/.... (but not Pristine Copy),
then they will take precedence over whatever is in the Pristine Copy.
The precedence is prescribed in the article I linked to in one of the

> I'll look into it. Thanks :)

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College