[TxMt] LaTeX-Bundle Fink-Port cite-Problems

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Aug 2 01:47:53 UTC 2007

On Aug 1, 2007, at 15:30, MarkusGMX wrote:

> But there are two things, that don't work:
> 1.) Bibdesk (also latest Version) auto-Completion doesn't work: when
> pressing alt-esc within \cite{u} for example I get the following
> error message:
> "The tex binaries cannot be located!" (I don't understand this,
> because latex-compiling works!!) The bibdesk auto-completion works
> fine with Textedit for example.

If you're referring to BibDesk's input manager, it can't be used in
TextMate.  If you want to keep using BibDesk for completion, I wrote a
program that can be called from TextMate to communicate with BibDesk <http://homepage.mac.com/amaxwell/.Public/Completion.zip
 > (source available as well).  By default, TextMate's \ref completion
mechanism parses your file(s) and provides completions, but maybe it
fails if it can't find kpsewhich.

--
Adam