[TxMt] Spell checking using Google

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Apr 30 23:10:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 01.05.2007, at 00:25, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> On the other hand I have a problem with '\n\n' in the text.
OK. I solved this problem by replacing '\n' with a Japanese space ;)

An other problem arose with many spaces '     '. I also solved it
with a Japanese character ;)
[I know that is a kind of a hack and a quick and dirty solution but
it works and unfortunately Japanese isn't supported :( ]

Now it works for the entire text with many newlines and many spaces.
I check it with English, Dansk, Française, and German and it seems to
work properly.

Hans