[TxMt] HTML Bundle in Version 1.5.5 (1383)

Philip Plante mail at pplante.com
Mon Apr 30 22:58:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

I noticed that my TextMate updated this morning to Version 1.5.5
(1383).  Along with this came a new feature in the HTML Bundle which
I have found is causing me some annoyances.  The feature I am talking
about is in response to ticket 20CC5FF4.

I am using PHP with Smarty as my template engine, and previously I
would include <!--{literal}--> in my code to escape Smarty parsing on
script blocks.  Now when I do this the entire block of code becomes
commented out.  While this is not a crucial bug it is a new annoyance
for me as it is very useful to have syntax highlighting on script
blocks.

Here is an example of my code:

<!--{literal}-->
<script language="javascript">
	function foo() {
		return "bar";
	}
</script>
<!--{/literal}-->

If you require more information please just let me know.  If anyone
has any idea how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

---
Philip Plante
913-302-9933