[TxMt] "Save As" Renaming Bug - any hope for the future?

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Sun Apr 29 14:45:05 UTC 2007

On 29 Apr 2007, at 15:33, Chip Cullen wrote:
> Andy, you've already done a lot - so I truely thank you for that. Yes,
> using the shell to manage files is beyond my level.

Complete digression: you may be surprised. The learning curve to
start using the shell is a bit steep - you can't just click on things
to find out what they do - but once you've cracked the basics you
might find it's friendlier than you thought.

[snip]

> The project drawer just seems not quite finished. Ah well. Any other
> thoughts from other people out there?

I don't have specifics but I know Allan is planning big changes for
TM 2. I wouldn't be surprised if the drawer receives quite a bit of
his attention.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net