[TxMt] "Save As" Renaming Bug - any hope for the future?

Chip Cullen chip.cullen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:33:39 UTC 2007

Andy, you've already done a lot - so I truely thank you for that. Yes,
using the shell to manage files is beyond my level.

I just want to use the project drawer in the way that I think it is
intended. I hate to say it, but something more Dreamweaver-like
(Blasphomy! I know!) when it comes to managing site files would be
great. Even without the FTP features. At least there, in the DW file
manager, the files act pretty much like they do in the FInder. You
"Save As..." a new file, and it as well as the old one are there. I
dunno, it doesn't seem that complicated to me. Then again, I've never
built a full-fledged application like this, so what do I know?

The project drawer just seems not quite finished. Ah well. Any other
thoughts from other people out there?