[TxMt] JavaScript Tools bundle bug

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Mon Apr 23 16:29:19 UTC 2007

On Apr 23, 2007, at 11:31 AM, Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:
> On Apr 23, 2007, at 10:59 AM, Constantinos Neophytou ♎ wrote:
>> if the last line of the javascript file is a comment with no new
>> line at the end of it,  then the command "Minimize current file"
>> produces this output:
>>
>> /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript
>> Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/jsmin.rb:73:in `<=': comparison of
>> Fixnum with String failed (ArgumentError)
>> 	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript
>> Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/jsmin.rb:73:in `mynext'
>> 	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript
>> Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/jsmin.rb:122:in `action'
>> 	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript
>> Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/jsmin.rb:168:in `jsmin'
>> 	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript
>> Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/jsmin.rb:197
>>

>> The problem lying in the mynext method of jsmin.rb, where the while
>> (true) loop checking for the end of the comment doesn't check for
>> EOF. should be a simple fix.
>
> eep!
> I'll fix that up right swift.
> Thanks for the heads up!

You were too right, it was really easy to fix.
I also went ahead and updated jsmin.rb to the latest version from
crockford.com

Everyone: update your Javascript Tools bundle.

Here's a closed ticket
	http://dev.bundles.bundleforge.com/ticket/1

And the changeset
	http://dev.bundles.bundleforge.com/changeset/8

By the way, BundleForge is now secretly open.
	http://dev.bundles.bundleforge.com/

To combat spam, nobody is allowed to do anything without first
creating an account and logging in.

	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors