[TxMt] QuickOpen included files

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 23 01:03:18 UTC 2007

On 20. Apr 2007, at 20:59, Juan Falgueras wrote:

> I have change the source of the list of paths for QuickOpen
> included files.  It works fine:

Thanks, seems to work fine here as well. Some comments:

  • we should differ between <system> and "user" include paths
  • TM_HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS should default to the output from gcc/g++
(to not require user setup)
  • search path could depend on whether we are in source.c or source.c
++ (the former has a smaller search path)
  • additional search paths should be taken from the current Xcode
project file, if any (and Xcode’s products build dir should also be a
search path for frameworks)
  • need to handle framework inclusion, e.g. <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>
  • need to handle import as well as include (in the regexp)

And if I understood Chris correctly, he’d like to optionally search
under /Developer/SDKs/«chosen SDK».

Are there other things we’d like to support?