[TxMt] Re: text overlay

Bob Henkel bob.henkel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 02:11:43 UTC 2007

I won't go into details about these. All I doing is throwing out an ideas
nothing more. I do appreciate comments though.

The things I was listing in my mind would of been highly useful for code
review actives. I'm not talking about Bob and the guy on the other side of
the cube wall reviewing his code. I'm talking about 100+ developers working
on a system with any number of people reviewing the same code. There are
stand alone systems for this, this I know. What I wanted to do is find ways
of allowing this all from within textmate. Being that it already allows you
to type text and wash dishes I didn't think this was to far out there.

No harm in asking.

Bob