[TxMt] Tiger Mate?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Apr 14 06:55:12 UTC 2007

On 14. Apr 2007, at 01:15, porneL wrote:

> Allan, can't you make TM2 release earlier?
>
> Could TM2 be usable with Leopard-only features disabled or ported
> from TM1?
>
> I know you don't like to spend time on TM1 anymore, but since the
> demand is high and next release isn't coming soon, could you
> reconsider it?

There are still enough things to do on TM to keep me busy for several
years. It’s not like I’ll sit idle by my computer and wait for you
guys to get Leopard, so that I can release it ;)

Also, as for not requiring Leopard: not only are there new frameworks
in Leopard, there is a new (version of the) language I use, a new
Interface Builder (producing non-compatible nibs), etc.