[TxMt] LaTeX with TL2007

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Apr 12 14:56:06 UTC 2007

Le 12 avr. 07 à 16:03, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> TextMate first and foremost asks the shell directly for "which
> kpsewhich". If that fails, then it looks at a couple of hard-coded
> paths, namely:
>
> /usr/texbin/
> /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/
> /usr/local/teTeX/bin/i386-darwin
> /opt/local/bin/
>
> Finally, it sources /etc/profile and then tries "which kpsewhich"
> again. This last one should work as long as the shell is configured
> to use this new distribution.

Where are this code ?

perhaps now you can adapt this ...because for teTeX, now it is dead...

> Let me try to understand your situation. Is this TeXLive distro the
> only one you will be using in this computer,

yes the only one and it's the "official" texlive for unix. The idea
is to have the same on the mac and on the pc.
with the same paths !

> or do you want to be able to go back and forth between than and
> MacTeX (tetex)? Because if it is the only one, then I see no reason
> why you wouldn't want to just set a symbolic link from /usr/texbin
> to it. That is probably the simplest solution I think.

no i want one and only one distribution ! the path /usr/local/texlive/
2007/bin/powerpc-darwin/

Greetings Alain Matthes