[TxMt] XCode - Clickable error messages

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Apr 5 05:26:40 UTC 2007

On 5. Apr 2007, at 00:41, Benjamin Jackson wrote:

> Just put this patch together to add clickable error messages to the
> XCode bundle:

This is for the console output, i.e. the output from the program
being run, right?

I am puzzled by why only lines having ‘Contents/Resources’ in the
line is an error.

Related to this, I have an ASSERT() macro which aborts() and does a
stack dump from the place where it aborts, this stack dump has files
and line numbers, and I’ve been pondering making that into clickable