[TxMt] Re: Completion suddenly not working...

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Apr 5 00:20:37 UTC 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 6:34 PM, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:

> On Apr 5, 2007, at 0:31, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:
>
>> I'm guessing that this is a bug in the Screenwriting bundle (or,
>> perhaps, somewhere else) ... Should I simply uninstall the bundle?
>> Would that even help? Where would the completion function have
>> been (erroneously) overridden (i.e., where can I change it back)?
>
> Sorry for the rubber-ducking here ... but simply unchecking the
> Screenwriting bundle in the filter list took care of the problem
> (i.e., the Screenwriting bundle is hogging the normal completion in
> the name of the time completion function, even when not in
> Screenwriting mode).

Ah yes, this is very bad. Oliver, please make sure all your commands
include text.screenplay in their scope selector, for instance the
scope selector for character auto-complete should probably be
"text.screenplay character eol". In particular, the Time of Day
completions preference item should have a scope selector of
"text.screenplay" at least. Items with no scope selector are in
effect anywhere, unless a more specific command takes over the key
combo. They are not restricted to languages of the bundle they are
in. So your scope selectors need to be as specific as possible.

> --
> Magnus Lie Hetland
> http://hetland.org

Haris Skiadas