[TxMt] Workflow question

lekim raasdnil raasdnil at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 10:03:51 UTC 2007

Thanks Thomas,

I guess at all costs is a fairly good answer 8-)

I end up switching between Dreamweaver and Textmate and command line quite
often these days anyway... Dreamweaver has it's uses...

Your answer is sort of what I was expecting I would get as a reply...
 thanks for the fast reply thought!

Regards

Mikel
http://www.blognow.com.au/q