[TxMt] define the name of the file _inside_ a tex file

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Sep 29 17:10:13 UTC 2006

Le 29 sept. 06 à 17:52, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On 29/9/2006, at 17:30, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> Can I define the name of the file _inside_ a tex file ?
>> And save the newfile with the given filename . Possible?
>
> Could you elaborate?
>
> Is this something like, you do ⌘N (new untitled document), then
> you put e.g. \title{Name of my Document} in this file, and you
> want ⌘S to not prompt for a filename, but instead base it on
> ‘Name of my Document’?

Hello Allan (thanks for your great soft !)

Something like that or I put % nameofthefile at the begining of my
document then  i select the word and with a command(script) i can
save the file with nameofthefile

or In the Save dialogue window should not appear « New File » in the
file name field but the given nameofthefile. Possible?

Perhaps a shell varaible for a another expression that « New File »
it's interesting when we creat a lot of little files with the same
prefix.

Sorry foy my bad english

Greetings

Alain Matthes