[TxMt] Blogging bunlde saving

Ed Singleton singletoned at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:12:43 UTC 2006

On 9/28/06, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 27/9/2006, at 23:06, Helge Hartmann wrote:
>
> > [...] each time I close the window, I am asked to save the file. I
> > think there are few, if at all, who save their blog entries as
> > files. Wouldn't it be a better behavior to ask for post to blog?
>
> I agree that no-one likely saves their blog posts locally after
> posting, and it would be nice if the Post to Blog could mark the
> window as no longer modified -- currently though commands can't do
> such thing (nor override the close warning). I am not sure how
> commands could best communicate such thing to TM.

AFAIK If you open a new file, do things with it, then Select All and
Delete (so the file is empty again) it doesn't prompt you to delete.

Post to Blog could wipe the content from the file if it is successful,
but tbh I just get in the habit of Option - A, Delete, Option - W, if
I don't want to be prompted.

Ed