[TxMt] Blogging bunlde saving

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Sep 28 07:19:43 UTC 2006

On 27/9/2006, at 23:06, Helge Hartmann wrote:

> [...] each time I close the window, I am asked to save the file. I
> think there are few, if at all, who save their blog entries as
> files. Wouldn’t it be a better behavior to ask for post to blog?

I agree that no-one likely saves their blog posts locally after
posting, and it would be nice if the Post to Blog could mark the
window as no longer modified -- currently though commands can’t do
such thing (nor override the close warning). I am not sure how
commands could best communicate such thing to TM.