[TxMt] howto help: new user can't figure out HTML completion (10.3 vs 10.4)

Textmate List User Ivy textmate at caspiandesign.com
Mon Sep 25 12:58:18 UTC 2006

Thanks everyone!

Jacob's note stepped me through the RoR screencast's actions*
Alan's note lead me to the TextMate screencast which starts to unlock
TextMate's bundle and snippet secrets*
And Tom pointed out that I was seeing snippets in use, not really completion.

If these answers lead to a new question its: does TextMate have all its
features when run in Panther (OS X 10.3)? And if not, what am I missing?
Scrutinizing the text insertion screencast I noticed *my version (1.5.3)
is missing the "Automation" menu. Ah-ha!

I find no mention of system requirements or Panther versus Tiger
capabilities in the docs (aside from a couple minor ones). Is there a
version feature comparison matrix somewhere? Maybe that's just for when
you have an entire martketing department!

So, thanks for all the help,

Ivy