[TxMt] LaTeX: Bibliography-Autocompletion stopped to work?

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Sun Sep 24 21:37:48 UTC 2006

Same here, I was wondering why that function doesn't work anymore. I
don't use BibTeX (it effed up the special characters in my
bibliography, e. g. umlaute and it took me an hour to clean up my bib
file). Instead, I have set the proper TextMate project variable and
it did work before with the same project.

But until recently, I could use only escape to shuffle through
suitable entries of the bibliography without using BibDesk at all. I
definitely prefer using escape over alt + escape, so if there is any
way to get the old functionality back?

Here's another vote against removing the old escape-only command ;-)

Max