[TxMt] GTD Bundle Commands not working

Adam Potthast adamqp at freeminds.net
Tue Sep 19 23:43:32 UTC 2006

Mike,

Thanks for responding. I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest
bundle just to make sure (through the GetBundle bundle).  I do have
excluded.gtd in the project, and when I added "excluded.gtd" to
itself, the Active GTD List view error cleared up.  However, the
Export to Geektool command still throws up an error even with all
this.  The error comes up as a tooltip, so I had to enter it by hand:

/tmp/temp_textmate.bQodQm:42: undefined method `pre_match' for
nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.bQodQm:38: in `each'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.bQodQm:38
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.bQodQm:34: in `each'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.bQodQm:34
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.bQodQm:28: in `each'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.bQodQm:28

By the way, thanks for the great bundle, which was working for me not
long ago.  It's very useful to have the output function the way it
outputs to Geektool. You may want to clear up in your introduction on
the blog whether the exclusions file is excluded.gtd or exclusions.gtd.

Adam