[TxMt] Re: EOL shortcut

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:07:24 UTC 2006

Open TextEdit, Safari (with a textarea) or Mail. Type a bunch of text
that cause it to wrap to multiple lines. Go to the first line and hit
ctrl+right. You'll end up at the end of the first line, but not at
the end of the paragraph. The same happens with cmd+right. As far as
I know, the only keys that take you to the absolute start / end of
the line (even when wrapped) are ctrl+a and ctrl+e. And those don't
work with the shift key.