[TxMt] Re: Regarding the LaTeX bundle

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Sep 13 14:59:49 UTC 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 8:48 AM, Max Lein wrote:
> > I would say let's try to create some more specific "HowTo"
> questions,
> > and then we'll see about answering them. I'll get started on the
> > cheatsheet for now.
> I think I have posted a short, incomplete list earlier, but ok,
> here we go:

You did post one, and I got that ;)
I was hoping to get it even more refined. So these are good general
questions, but probably we can make each of them into a list of more
specific subquestions. So for instance, for (2), we could have:

a) Setting up a master file
b) Navigating between files
c) Navigating within a file
d) Adding new files

and so on. So if you (or anyone from the list) have even more
specific ideas, or just more general ideas, of the kinds of questions
you would like to see answered in a HowTo, they would be welcomed.

I do realize there is a need for more help on the LaTeX bundle, I'm
just looking for the best way to structure/maintain it, and what
content to put in it. Given that I've been using this bundle, and
TextMate in general, for more than I can remember, I am often
forgetful of the difficulties encountered by less seasoned users.
That's the area I particularly need your help with.

> (1) Getting Started
> (2) Big LaTeX Projects
> (3) Managing bibliographies and references
> (4) Customizing The LaTeX Bundle
>
> Max

Haris