[TxMt] Abysmal typing speed problems with LaTeX and spellchecking

Christian Bogen christian.bogen at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 11 13:41:43 UTC 2006

Am 11.09.2006 um 15:30 schrieb Allan Odgaard:

>> [...] It this a known problem? Does anybody else experience these
>> problems, too?
>
> With one third party spell checker, yes.
>
> Try switch to one of the spell checkers provided by the OS and see
> if that helps.

I forgot to mention that: It is the OS X spell checker, I'm afraid!
(I've got not third party spell checker installed and never had.)

I already tried switching from ›Multilingual‹ to a single language
(German in this case), but that made no difference either.

Also the size of the document doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm
experiencing this with fairly short files als well as longer ones.

Christian