[TxMt] Remote project

Hadrien Lanneau contact at hadrien.eu
Mon Sep 11 11:33:00 UTC 2006

Hi,
I usualy work on remote files by opening them with Transmit. When I
worked with BBEdit, theses files were opened as tabs in a single
windows as the project windows of TextMate. But i don't think it's
possible to do this directly in TM. I have to create a new Project,
open my files, and them by drag'n'drop in the project.

It would be nice to decide if files open in a tab window and it would
be very nice if we could open directly remote files from TextMate.

Merci. :)

Hadrien Lanneau

HomeWorks() {
     -> http://www.hadrien.eu;