[TxMt] Re: Deleting files from project drawer

Graham MacDonald grahamamacdonald at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 11:08:25 UTC 2006

I agree.  I've mistakenly deleted files when I intended to delete
references before.  I don't think the 2 options should be combined.
If there should be a delete file option, have seperate menu items for
delete reference & delete file.  (I'd prefer not to be able to delete
files at all from Textmate)

--graham