[TxMt] Deleting files from project drawer

guerom00 romain.guerout at stud.unibas.ch
Wed Sep 6 15:02:24 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I just want to know the general opinion about deleting
files from the project drawer.
Personally, I always only “delete references” and I find it
a little bit dangerous that the default action in the dialog
box is “move to Trash”... I have to be carefull each time I
press backspace in the project drawer.

Am I the only one bothered by this behaviour ? What
do you guys think ?

I would prefer the default action in the dialog box to be
“delete references” and on top of that, another dialog
box to confirm that I really want to move the file
in the Trash (OK, maybe this would be too much...)

Waiting for your comments :)