[TxMt] java ant [run]

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Sep 1 16:30:18 UTC 2006

On 1/9/2006, at 18:12, Jerzy Gangi wrote:

> [...] Also, tried to use XCode bundle for the same thing.  This
> will not display anything until the app closes, at which time it
> displays the full build output and my println's.

This is the Build & Run command?

> Help!  I want to use TextMate!

This is definitely not the standard behavior. I am not sure why you
see the behavior, but my best guess would be that you have something
in your bash startup which enables some form of buffering or similar.

TextMate will source your bash startup files when running commands,
the process is described here [1]. Could this be the reason?

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands#search_path