[TxMt] Re: Updated subversion bundle, now doesn't ignore ._* files

Paul Wright wrighty at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:01:06 UTC 2006

I know this happened quite a while ago, but it seems with the latest
revision of the subversion bundle it's crept back in again somehow.
After last time I took the advice of Luke and created a
~/.subversion/config file to ignore ._* as I mount my working copy
over NFS.  However it seems that even this is being ignored when I go
to Commit.

My usual workflow is check the status and then click commit from the
status window.  So currently it seems the status window is correctly
ignoring the ._whatever temporary files but then moving on to the
commit window shows them with the ? status.

Looking in the bundle I see in svn_commit.rb there's a
IgnoreFilePattern which I tried tinkering with until I realised that
the only subsequent references to it are commented out.

Any clues?

Paul.

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support
Repository UUID: dfb7d73b-c2ec-0310-8fea-fb051d288c6d
Revision: 5803
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: Soryu
Last Changed Rev: 5793
Last Changed Date: 2006-10-31 03:03:47 +0000 (Tue, 31 Oct 2006)

TextMate: Version 1.5.4 (1311)