[TxMt] [ANN] TerminalMate 0.1 -- The TextMate Terminal

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 30 17:09:18 UTC 2006

On 30. Oct 2006, at 17:23, Bill Bumgarner wrote:

> Any chance this can wander into the subversion repository?   I have
> a need for something exactly like this and the motivation to submit
> patches.

If Daniel is up for it, sure -- I think there is a lot of interest in
this project.

Though the iTerm framework seems to be GPL, so we wouldn’t be able to
include it with TextMate.

> Also -- I grabbed the DMG and dropped the tmbundle/tmplugin into
> the right spots and:

It also fails for me, the plug-in itself is not loaded:

2006-10-30 18:03:46.232 TextMate[21714] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error
TerminalMate.tmplugin/Contents/MacOS/TerminalMate for bundle /Users/
duff/Library/Application Support/TextMate/PlugIns/
TerminalMate.tmplugin, error code 4 (link edit error code 4, error
number 0 (Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/
Growl.framework/Versions/A/Growl
   Referenced from: /Users/duff/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
PlugIns/TerminalMate.tmplugin/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/
iTerm.framework/Versions/A/iTerm
   Reason: image not found))